This course includes:
This course is designed for software programmers who want to upgrade their Python skills to Python 3. This course can also be used to learn Python programming language from scratch for any software programmers. We cover a lot of topics, including: 1. Variables Type 2. Basic Operators 3. Decision making 4. Loops 5. Array ....
The learning objectives of this course are:
- To understand why Python is a useful scripting language for developers.
- To learn how to design and program Python applications.
- To learn how to use lists in Python programs.
- To learn how to use indexing and slicing to access data in Python programs.
- To define the structure and components of a Python program.
- To learn how to write loops and decision statements in Python.
- To learn how to write functions and pass arguments in Python.
- To learn how to build and package Python modules for reusability.