Computer Communication & Network
The course provides basic and understanded knowledge about computer networks and data communications to programmers.
After completing the course, learners can:
• Understand the concept of computer networks, the role of computer networks. Distinguish local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN). Understand the concepts and roles of the client / server.
• Understand the concept of network data transfer, baud rate and other parameters (eg bps, kbps, Mbps, Gbps).
• Understand the concept of media (media) and the concept of bandwidth (bandwidth). Distinguish the means of transmission: wired (for example, telephone cables, coaxial cables, cables
optical), wireless (for example, radio waves).
• Understand the concept of the Internet, intranet and extranet.
• Understand the concept of downloading content from the Internet (downloading) and downloading content from the Internet (uploading).
• Know the difference between "Internet connection service" (eg Dial-up, ADSL, FTTH) and "Internet connection method" (for example, by telephone line, mobile phone, cable, wireless) , defense
• Understand and distinguish network devices.
• Understand the importance and practical application of the network
• Ability to make choices about basic network packages in practice
• Ability to make choices about basic network devices in practice
• Know how to set up a LAN / Wifi in the family (Including devices? What to configure? How to configure, how many machines to serve as needed)
• Know how to handle basic network problems.
• The ability to analyze and assess the quality of network services and to select a range of stable network equipment