Advanced C ++ course is for those who have mastered the basic knowledge. This course will help you take a closer look at what you have learned in the basic course and learn about some new concepts.
What learners can gain after finishing this course:
- Understand the cursor from basic to advanced.
- Deeper understanding of arrays.
- Understand pass by reference and pass by value.
- Understand and use 3 types of memory allocation (automatic memory allocation, static memory allocation, dynamic memory allocation).
- Understand bit operators.
- Understand and know how to use structured data types.
- Understand struct alignment and calculate struct size