C++ for Beginners
The complete C++ Programing Course for Beginners, this course teaches you the fundamentals of a programing language. After completed, you will be able to move from the basics to more advanced course.
Overview of C++:
- The C ++ language was developed by Bjarne Stroustrup in the late 1970s.
- C++ is considered a middle-level language, combining the characteristics and features of high-level and low-level languages.
- C++ can be used for embedded programming, system programming, or applications, games ...
- C++ is a "omnidirectional" language. That is, it has a C-like structure and has an extremely important feature that is object-oriented.
- C++ is one of the most popular programming languages in the world.
Application of C++ language:
Particularly important role of the two programming languages C and C++ is for basic programming learning. Because this is a middle-level programming language. Most information technology training schools in Vietnam use these two languages as their basic subjects.
Big companies all need C++.
To help you see the impact of the C++ programming language. Let's take a look at big tech companies using C++.
As you can see, C++ is used by many large websites on the server side. Because C++ is an extremely good performance programming language. C++ provides much faster processing speed than many high-level programming languages.
Create games with C++.
C++ is a good choice for developing 3D gaming platforms. Allows optimizing the management of resources and smooth in multi-player platform on the same network - multi-player. C++ allows deep intervention into the CPU and hardware. That is also an important factor in the development of game engines.
Speed and reliability are a must for web browsers. C++ will then be the preferred language to use. A part of the Google chrome browser and some open source web browsers such as Moliza Firefox, the Mozilla Thunderbird email application has the contribution of the C++ language.
Calculation and graphics applications.
The C++ programming language allows deployment of applications that require real-time elements. Such as 3D simulation applications, high-performance image processing or sensor applications on mobile devices. Or applications processing, 3D simulation, effects and animation are built in C++.
Database management software
C and C++ are used for the MySQL database management system. This is one of the most popular database management systems. It is the backbone for many software of large enterprises such as Google, Yahoo, Youtube, Wikipedia, ...
C++ is an integral part of many popular operating systems such as Apple OSX and MS Windows.
C++ is often used in large enterprise applications. Where performance and speed are always at the forefront.
A variety of compilers including Apple C++, Bloodshed Dev-C++, Clang C++ and MINGW make all use the C++ programming language. Not only that, C and C++ are also the foundation languages that support the construction of new programming languages such as C #, Java, PHP, Verilog, ...
What will students get in the course:
- Understand how to use the C++ language:
- Know how to add libraries.
- Know how to declare variables.
- Know how to import and export data.
- Understand how iteration works (In C++ as well as other languages):
- For loop.
- While loop, do-while.
- Understand the basic structure of a programming language:
- Array structure.
- String structure.
- Familiarize yourself with some basic algorithms,
- Know how to write functions.
- Familiarize yourself with recursive algorithms.