Advanced C ++ course is for those who have mastered the basic knowledge. This course will help you take a closer look at what you have learned in the basic course and learn about some new concepts.
Time 20 hours
Number of tasks 32
What learners can gain after finishing this course:
- Understand the cursor from basic to advanced.
- Deeper understanding of arrays.
- Understand pass by reference and pass by value.
- Understand and use 3 types of memory allocation (automatic memory allocation, static memory allocation, dynamic memory allocation).
- Understand bit operators.
- Understand and know how to use structured data types.
- Understand struct alignment and calculate struct size