- Browser Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) — APIs built into web browsers, providing functionality like dynamically creating HTML and setting CSS styles, collecting and manipulating a video stream from the user's webcam, or generating 3D graphics and audio samples.
- Third-party APIs — Allow developers to incorporate functionality in their sites from other content providers, such as Twitter or Facebook.
- Third-party frameworks and libraries — You can apply these to your HTML to allow you to rapidly build up sites and applications.
Below we will introduce you to some aspects of the core language, and you'll also play with a few browser API features too. Have fun!
Build mobile applications, games and desktop applications.
What do students get by taking the course?
- Familiarize yourself with the statements and data structures in JavaScrip:
- Conditional statement.
- Array method
- String method.
- Data method
- Know the libraries related to algorithms.